Social Media Executive
Manages all social media channels, campaigns, and communication with the team for the client.
The role would require you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content as per the plan
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Building social networking content that is in line with the company's brand identity and goals.
- Talking with social media followers, such as responding to queries in a prompt manner.
- Monthly reports on social internet marketing efforts.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and also should have a comprehensive knowledge of social media management as well as technique.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a busy, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills