Social Media Manager
As a social media manager, you need to manage the online presence of organizations by developing a strategy, developing good customer-centric content, analyzing & report, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns. The role would require you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express the company’s views creatively.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content as per the plan
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Building social networking content that is in line with the company's brand identity and goals.
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns
- Talking with social media followers, such as responding to queries in a prompt manner.
- Managing and developing social influencer plans
- Making use of analytical instruments like Google Analytics, along with Facebook Insights to observe and assess the company's social media presence and performance.
- Monthly reports on social internet marketing efforts.
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and also should have a comprehensive knowledge of social media management as well as technique.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Experience using different analytics application.
- Time-Management and multi-tasking skills, with the capability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a busy, high-pressure environment.
- Excellent team working, collaboration, and networking skills