Prepares work to be done by gathering information and materials. Prepare the framework by researching information and materials. This framework is then illustrated by the design of a rough layout and a copy concerning arrangement, size, type and style and related esthetic concepts.
- Develop graphics / Gif’s / Short Videos majorly for social media & online advertisements
- Preparing briefs for each project and presenting design ideas to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including email templates, social media, and promotional artwork, and informative ebooks.
- Developing various publications plus artwork like slide presentations, newsletter, signs, flyer, brochures, directories, posters, billboards, logos exhibits or display illustrations
- Responsible to plan, coordinate & schedule work in order to meet the needs
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final designs reflect client specifications and goals.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients and relevant team stake holders about layout and design.
- Create precise art illustrations using scans of traditional drawings, digital drawing skills or by modifying existing digital art files
- Consult regarding technical quality requirements as well as work delivery deadlines to make sure that artwork is produced correctly on time.
- Ready to work for additional hours for special projects or in circumstances
- High competencies in graphic design, development skills and analytical abilities.
- Creative, versatile, with an emphasis on information and an acute vision.
- Deadline-oriented and strong competencies in time management.
- Comfortable use of desktop publishing tools and applications for graphical design such as photoshop, illustrator, corel etc.
- A strong visual composition skill.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Communication skills and ability to tolerate rejection.